Sunday, March 8, 2009

My goodness, where has the time gone!!!

I went through my camera today to upload a bunch of photos that I took of an order I had for today and I realized I had some photos from Halloween and Christmas that I forgot/neglected to put up!!! So lucky you, in addition to the Poker themed cupcakes that I had an order for for my customer's suprise birthday party for her husband, you get some back photos! Woooohoo! =]

Card suit's cupcakes! Red Velvet cake with cute toppers I got from ABC Cakes in Orange. www.abccakes.com






Some Black/White cupcakes =]


"artistic" shot.



My Mini Xmas Tree with handmade cupcake ornaments! =]




ANNNNNDDDDDD who could forget Halloween!


And some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies for you =]


ENJOY!!!! And have a great St. Pattys day ;)

No comments: